The quality phone which company is better to choose
This rating of high-quality smartphones included gadgets from the leaders of this market, which included:
- Samsung is a major manufacturer of telephony, computer, and home appliances. The main office of the company is in South Korea. He has a budget line, and a premium model, the flagship Galaxy. The company focuses on functionality and high-quality build devices but does not pursue innovations.
- Apple – smartphones of this American company symbolizes success, status, popularity. Recently, there has been a tendency to cheaper devices of the company and simplify them, but nobody cancels the quality of components and the modernity of technology.
- Huawei is another fairly well-known Chinese brand that offers a wide range of smartphones at an average price – from 10,000 to 60,000 rubles. They are of interest to buyers because of the manufacturability, convenience, and practicality, rare marriages, they work without lags for a long time.
- Xiaomi is a Chinese company specializing in the production of smartphones in the average price range and at the same time with good quality. Premium models are rarely found here. The manufacturer pays special attention to cameras, recently it began to equip its mobile phones with their dual type.
- LG Electronics is Samsung’s main competitor in the South Korean and Asian markets. The brand lineup is extremely rich, there are many models with an optimum ratio of cost and quality. The company is attracted by the presence of technological “stuffing” and the original design of products.
Parameters To Find Top Quality phone
This TOP is based on user reviews and expert opinions. When selecting candidates, we took into account the following nuances:
- Weight and size;
- Design and color;
- The convenience of use;
- Producing country;
- Diagonal and display quality;
- Build quality;
- The number of camera pixels and other multimedia features;
- Easy menu;
- What the body is made of;
- The convenience of the interface;
- The novelty and type of processor, the number of cores;
- Loudness and clarity of sound;
- Battery capacity and operating time in various modes;
- Charging methods;
- Level of protection against water and dust;
- The amount of internal memory;
- The number of SIM cards.
A smartphone is a rather complicated and expensive device that is almost as good as a desktop computer. Therefore, it is worthwhile to approach his choice thoroughly, but at the same time be ready that not all your requests will be satisfied even with flagship models.
Before choosing a model, you should formulate your preferences. The wording “Everything should be fine” does not work here. Therefore, we put pluses in front of such requests as need expensive, medium or inexpensive, needed for games and entertainment, required for everyday tasks, social networks, and work, for calls and so on … little things, and then in the same vein, until they end conditions.
First is beautiful
The first thing that most users see is the design of the device. No matter how smart the smartphone is, if it doesn’t like it, then ownership will not bring satisfaction.
There are too many processors
The speed of the device depends on the type of processor, how quickly it responds when working with the interface and in applications.
It is important to remember that most modern mobile processors, be it inexpensive MediaTek Helio, Intel, Huawei HiSilicon, Samsung Exynos or Qualcomm Snapdragon, all of them provide approximately equal comfortable speed in the interface and when launching programs.
Therefore, if you are not an avid gamer, then you should not focus on the super-powerful 12-core newest CPU of the last in the list of manufacturers. So you will save about 30% of the cost of the device.
How much RAM is enough?
Most modern smartphones from the middle and top segment are equipped with 3-8 GB of RAM. Cheap smartphones come with 2 GB. The large size of Ram means more data your mobile phone can process at once, and more running applications may be in memory.
The system does not need to unload something from the RAM to enable another more resource-intensive program to work. It adds speed and comfort.
For everyday use, when working with a browser and multimedia, 2-4 GB is enough. If you are used to working simultaneously in several programs and love mobile games, then you should think about a phone with 6 to 8 GB of RAM.
Flash memory: more is better
The amount of built-in flash memory depends on the allowable amount of user data stored on this disk and the number of installed applications.
Budget smartphones come with a 16 GB flash drive. A good option smartphone comes with 64 GB of internal memory. This should be more than enough for programs and music with photos and video.
We do not recommend targeting smartphones with 128 GB of internal space that are not equipped with a memory card slot. This is due to the fact that with a very large amount of the built-in disk, the user uncontrollably begins to accumulate a lot of personal data on it, especially photos and videos, forgetting to make a backup. If the device is lost or damaged, the built-in disk, as a rule, becomes inaccessible, which means all data will be lost.
In any case, if you value the data, do not forget to save them either to the cloud (this is convenient, but there is a risk of leakage) or to a PC or external drive.
The main trend in smartphone construction in recent years is to improve the quality of shooting embedded cameras. At first there was a race with megapixels (in one of Nokia’s smartphones the camera gave out pictures with a resolution of 40 megapixels), now each manufacturer considers it his duty to place as many cameras on the smartphone as possible. Untrained user falls into a stupor, seeing advertisements that the smartphone is equipped with 4 cameras: 2 main and 2 selfies.
4G support is a must-have criterion. Without 4G, the user will not even be able to get on the network normally. However, with this criterion, the buyer will most likely have the least problems – almost all of the modern smartphones support 4G.
High capacity battery extends the life
Choosing a smartphone for everyday work and entertainment, you should take care of an adequate supply of energy. If the battery capacity of your chosen one is more than 3000 mAh, then this can be called the best option. This capacity is enough for two days of moderate use, despite the fact that the smartphone is equipped with a Full HD display. For an HD screen, the operating time of a single charge may double.
In any case, you need to remember that a battery with a large capacity – 5000 or 6000 mAh, though it will prolong the life of the gadget for a couple of days, but it weighs twice as much, and it takes a very long time to charge.
If you don’t have time to mess with the power adapter cords, choose a smartphone with wireless charging.
The higher the resolution, the more image details you will see. We recommend to stop your choice on the screens in Full HD matrix if you have excellent vision and appreciate the high definition of small objects, including in the menu of the smartphone. If the vision is undermined by books, games or age, then the display with HD resolution is enough. Do you plan to use a virtual reality helmet for watching 360 video and circular panoramas? Then you should choose a model with a screen resolution of 2K or QHD (2560 × 1440 pixels).
The size of the diagonal is an ambiguous thing. Someone needs to control the smartphone with one finger, and someone needs a big screen to have more information before their eyes. There is no one solution. We can only say that taking a smartphone with less than 5.5 inches is no longer fashionable today.
Additional parameters that matter
Among the important desired characteristics worth noting the presence of a headphone jack 3.5. Manufacturers gradually abandon it, but in vain. It is very convenient, especially if you often use your favorite wired headset. In the case of wireless headphones, you can tolerate the lack of a jack, but enjoy the versatility of the USB Type-C port.
By the way, it is desirable that the smartphone had high-quality sound. Here you should focus on your feelings, if you can test the device before you buy it, or read user reviews. Today, most smartphones even from the budget segment are equipped with an acceptable audio path.
Of the other parameters that you will not see in the characteristics of the manufacturer, but which are worth a look – this is the convenience of the interface and reliability, which are measured by experience. This information is also better to search the web.