Nikon 50mm 1.8G AF-S Nikkor Camera lens price in Pakistan is starting from 24,399/= Rupees. It’s a lightweight lens with Ultrasonic motor.
|ishopping.pk||Nikon 50mm lens 1.8G Price is PKR 24,399/=.|
|hashmiphotos.com||Nikon 50mm lens 1.8G Price is Rs 25,000/=.|
|shophive.com||Nikon 50mm lens 1.8G Price is Rs 25,499/=.|
Highlighted Features Of Nikon 50mm 1.8G Lens
- Lens type: standard
- Bayonet: Nikon F
- For non-full-frame cameras: No
- 3D support: No
- Adapted for video shooting: No
- Image Stabilization: No
- Focal length: constant
- Min aperture: F16
- Ultrasonic motor: Yes
- Internal focusing: No
Nikon 50mm Lens Specifications
|For non-full-frame cameras||Not|
|Adapted for video shooting||Not|
|Ultrasonic motor||there is|
|Focusing motor (for Nikon F)||there is|
|Min focusing distance||0.45 m|
|Auto focus||there is|
ZOOM LENS FOCAL LENGTH
|With a minimum focal length||F1.8|
|At maximum focal length||F1.8|
|The number of groups of elements||6|
|The number of aspherical elements||one|
|Number of items||7|
|The number of diaphragm blades||7|
|Tilt / Shift function||Not|
|The diameter of the thread for the filter||58 mm|
The lens is suitable for all Nikon DSLR cameras, it does not matter that what whether there is a “screwdriver” in the camera or not, the lens works perfectly on all cameras.
And the most interesting is the price. The lens costs only $200 and (around 24,399 rupees in Pakistan). The quality and sharpness of the lens work great.
There is a familiar M / A – M switch on the lens, you put it on the M / A position and forget if you need to sharpen manually, just turn the focus ring.
If the photos with this lens you do not get sharp, then you are doing something wrong . Make sure to buy a 58mm safety filter.
Conclusion and recommendations
If you need a really cool, super mega sharp fix 50mm and you use a camera that does not have a “screwdriver” ( D40 / D40x / D60 / D3000 / D3100 / D5000 / D5100 / D3200 / D3300 / D5200 / D5300 / D5500 ), you definitely need the 50mm f / 1.8G AF-S. If there is a “screwdriver” in your camera, the good old 50mm f / 1.8D is still relevant, for its ridiculous money.
If you love a high aperture, So you need to take 50mm f / 1.4G AF-S.
Pros and Cons
Why is this lens called the ideal budget option for portrait shooting? Let’s look at its positive properties:
- The optimal focal length is 50 mm. One of the main characteristics of the lens, making it convenient for shooting people.
- 1.8 Aperture is impressive! Do not even hesitate, even in the low light it is able to make a good quality photo.
- Compatibility. It is suitable for many cameras – both full-frame and half frame.
- Built-in ultrasonic motor. The lens fits various Nikon cameras, including D3000, D3200, D5200. Thanks to this ultrasonic motor, the autofocus will work in cameras without a screwdriver, but you can also use the ring for manual focusing.
- Low cost. For such optics, the price is really affordable: it is around PKR 24,399/=.
- Fix, On the one hand.
- The number of diaphragm blades is 7, which is less.
- There are small aberrations.