EOS Canon 750D DSLR camera online price in Pakistan is starting from around PKR. 67,180/=, With 18-55mm Lens.
Best Deals Online Canon EOS 750D
We did some research and found some best online deals of Canon EOS 750D for you. If you need better one check Canon 7D Mark II Best Price In Pakistan.
|( With 18 55MM Lens) PKR. 67,180/=.|
|(With 18-55m Lens) PKR. 68,999/=.|
|(With 18-55m Lens) PKR. 70,299/=.|
|(With EF-S 18-55m IS Lens) PKR. 69,900/=.|
|(with 18-135mm lens) PKR. 92,998/=.|
|Check Canon Eos 750D price at Olx.|
- Autofocus Type: Hybrid
- Lens change option: Canon EF / EF-S mount
- Color depth: 42 bit
- The number of effective megapixels of the matrix: 24.2 million
- Crop factor: 1.6
- Physical matrix size: APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm)
- Matrix Type: CMOS
- The number of megapixels of the matrix: 24.7 million
- Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
- Sensitivity: 100 – 3200 ISO, Auto ISO
Canon 750D Complete Specifications
Check complete specs of Canon 750D or check it Previous model Canon 700D or next model Canon 800D.
|Autofocus highlight||there is|
|Face focus||there is|
|Manual focus||there is|
|The ability to change the lens||Canon EF / EF-S mount|
|Color depth||42 bit|
|The number of effective megapixels of the matrix||24.2 million|
|Matrix cleaning function||there is|
|The physical size of the matrix||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm)|
|The number of megapixels of the matrix||24.7 million|
|Maximum resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Sensitivity||100 – 3200 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO Values||ISO100, ISO6400, ISO12800, ISO25600|
Viewfinder & Screen
|Viewfinder Field of View||95%|
|LCD screen||1040,000 dots, 3 inches|
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|Viewfinder Type||Mirror (TTL)|
|LCD Screen Type||swivel, touch|
|Shutter Speed for X-Sync||1/100 s|
|Manual shutter speed and aperture settings||there is|
|Excerpt||30 – 1/4000 s|
|Exposure compensation||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Metering||center-weighted, general (Evaluative), point|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list, bracketing|
|Flash||built-in, up to 12 m, red-eye reduction, shoe, E-TTL II|
|Image Stabilizer (photography)||missing|
Video & Sound Recording
|Video recording time||video file size 4 GB or 29 minutes|
|Max. video frame rate||60 frames / s|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Video recording||there is|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||50/60 frames / s at a resolution of 1280×720, 25/30 frames / s at a resolution of 1920×1080|
|Video recording format||Mp4|
Interfaces & Memory
|Memory card type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image formats||JPEG (2 levels compressed), RAW|
|RAW + JPEG Recording Mode||there is|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, video, HDMI, audio, Wi-Fi|
Speed & Shooting Modes
|Shooting speed||5 fps|
|Maximum burst of shots||940 for JPEG, 8 for RAW|
|Frame Format (Still Image)||4: 3, 3: 2, 1: 1, 16: 9|
|Battery capacity||1040 mAh or 440 photos|
|Number of batteries||one|
|Battery Type||your own|
|Weight (without batteries)||510 g, without batteries; 555 g, with batteries, without lens|
|The size||132x101x78 mm, without lens|
|Sales Start Date||2015-04-30|
|Additional features||tripod mount, remote control, orientation sensor, HDR shooting|
Check Also: EOS Canon 6D Best Price In Pakistan
What did you like:
- Rate of 5 frames per second.
- The presence of standard micro USB and mini HDMI connectors.
- Displays the AF areas in the viewfinder.
- Support wi-fi synchronization and remote control of the camera via wi-fi.
- The presence of NFC synchronization.
- Remote control of external flashes.
- You can focus through the touch screen.
What did not like:
- Curved software for Android.
- There is no interval shooting mode (which is very convenient for fireworks and lightning) and HDR.
- Optimization of energy consumption wi-fi, or rather its lack.
- There is no proximity sensor at the viewfinder, with a touch screen it would not hurt to get them.
What you need to pay attention to:
- Automatic ISO is limited only by the ISO 6400 threshold, although the camera can shoot with ISO 12800 and ISO 25600.
- In the settings, you will find the GPS module enable point, but it is activated only for an external sensor.
- Minimum shutter speed 1/4000.
- X-sync 1/200.
- The camera supports SD memory cards.
- Li-ion Battery LP-E17.